Friday, July 9, 2010

Well, I've gone and done it...

I bit the bullet. I placed my order late last night.

I ordered 4 ounces of sublingual HCG from Celeste HCG which is apparently 60 days worth. It cost me $81, so about $20 an ounce. It comes pre-mixed and ready to go.

I just checked on the order and it has already been picked up and shipped out of the USPS sort facility in Gainesville, Florida. I would guess, since it is coming in Priority Mail, that it might make it here tomorrow...*wishful thinking...or Monday.

Now I guess I am in the phase of research. I am trying to get together all the information that I can so that I can make a good strong start on this diet. You know what they say....if something sounds too good to be true, then it probably is...but it's worth a shot.

I'm nervous...should I be?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club, Maggie! I have every faith you can do it. There are a lot of us who did! Hang in there. As you said, it WILL get bumpy, but it's doable. Make sure to pour your heart out here. It will help tremendously. You're not only losing weight, but losing negative emotions, bad habits, and things that no longer serve a purpose for you.

    I'm really looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm such a "failer" when it comes to diets. I really just need to sit down and make out a 1 or 2 week meal plan that I can got shopping by...and beat myself into submission! Maybe I just need some sublingual willpower...I wonder if I can find that somewhere! LOL!

    ReplyDelete