Saturday, July 31, 2010

Waiting Day 10

Well, my mixing supplies that I ordered yesterday (I cannot believe I forgot them) shipped out of ROMULUS, MI so I would imagine they will be here Monday or Tuesday. I guess I will plan on starting back up on Saturday, so I can load properly on Saturday and Sunday. I'll have to see how the week goes at the new job.

My daughter and I went and ate sushi tonight. I have vowed that it will be the last time until my HCG journey is complete. I am going to try to stay out of there because I know I overeat when I go (and it's expensive!!)

Anyway, last night I went to the mall and bought a top to wear on my first day. I also found this tank top shaper thing that actually makes me look decent in it! It very well may save some of my clothes that I wouldn't be caught dead wearing. I may be able to wear them now. We'll see.

Well I had better get going...I'm trying to complete all of next weeks Sociology work so I don't have to worry about school next week. At least that class....I may have a Psychology quiz next week but it will be no biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment