Friday, July 16, 2010

R1P2D4 - 232 (-4.5) - Headache!

I went to bed last night with a headache and woke up with one. I took my HCG this morning and literally laid in bed, in my dark, quiet room, until 1pm. I never fell back asleep. I got up made my lunch, took more HCG and still felt the same, adding nausea to the mix. A couple hours later I ate some strawberries and a melba toast, that I didn't eat with lunch...my headache started to get a little better. It's was bad...I took Advil but all I want to do is lie in bed. What is going on? Is it from not drinking soda? Not having carbs? Ugh...it sucks.

But when I weighed this morning I was down 4.5 pounds from yesterday!!! So I guess I'll take a headache day.

Anyway...I'm gonna cut this short. I have some studying to get through and then I expect that I'll be going to bed early, as well. TTYL!

TODAY'S MENU


Breakfast:
Nada

Lunch:
100g of Tuna (water packed)
200g of lettuce/spinach mix, tomato and red radishes with lemon

Snack:
200g strawberries
1 melba toast

Dinner:
100g grilled chicken with lemon pepper and habanero sauce
200g sliced tomato with salt and pepper
1 green apple
1 melba toast

4 comments:

  1. You're detoxing. It sucks, but you'll be better for it in the long run. Hang in there! Congrats on the GREAT loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. helderheid's right: you're detoxing from the soda, sugar, & crap that we all eat that got us this way in the first place. We all go through it the first few days, but it WILL go away. In the meantime, enjoy those dramatic losses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on what h and l said. Have you replaced your caffeine you were getting from the soda with coffee or tea? It may help a bit. Awesome release you had! I'm excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much...I'll just be glad when the headache goes away. Ugh!

    And no on replacing the caffeine...I don't drink coffee or tea...but AI may start if this doesnt let up soon.

    ReplyDelete