Thursday, July 15, 2010

R1P2D2 - 238 (+3) - Loading Sux!

I don't think I did as well loading as I did yesterday.

I went to a chinese/japanese buffet for lunch, but being such a sushi addict...I mostly ate sushi, but I did stick to the salmon, rainbow and avocado rolls, so every roll had avocado in it...I ate a couple cream cheese wonton things too. I tried an egg roll, but it was nasty and I spit it out in the most lady-like way I could muster.

For dinner, I ate a cheap Totino's pepperoni pizza...and I forced down 8 (yes, 8) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, for an extra 48g of fat, as well. I drank water but I had 2 or 3 Coke Zeros. I told my son that as of now, he can have the rest of them. I do plan on polishing off the rest of the ice cream that is in the freezer, as soon as I'm done writing this too...

Come to think of it...I'm kinda worried that I didn't load enough today and yesterday....ugh...maybe I'll eat some chocolate donuts after the ice cream (bleh!)

Oh and I went shopping and got all my good healthy food. I found some fresh chicken breasts at Wal-Mart that are individually packaged and they are 3.5 ounces raw! I also got some frozen Tilipia and Cod that are also individually packaged in 3.5-4 ounces packages. I got all my veggies and after 20 minutes, I FINALLY found the melba toast! Ugh...that was a pain. All I know is my grocery cart never looked so good and healthy...I had no junk. My 16 yr old son was stunned! I also got a food scale and a little pink George Foreman grill ($15!). I'm ready!

NON-SCALE VICTORY:
I did get some utterly FANTASTIC news today, which probably helping in me forgetting about loading for awhile....I GOT A JOB OFFER LETTER TODAY!!!!!! Why is this THAT exciting? Because I have been unemployed for almost 15 months!!!! I have been SOOOOO READY to get out of the house and work again!!!! Whoo-Hooo!!! Cool thing about it? I'm going to be designing explosives!!! Muahaha!!! After moving to Waco, I never thought I would be able to find a job "doing what I do"...which is a Mechanical Designer...I figured I would have to settle for just any job I could get and just go to school. But now...I'm going to finish the summer semester online...and go back to work!!! Momma wants a new car and some new furniture!!! :D I'm so happy!!! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like loading went better than you thought. :) It does suck though, doesn't it? Gads, it made me ill!!

    CONGRATS ON THE JOB!!!!!! That is such good news, and it sounds like a really cool one at that! You'll have to let us know how that goes!

    ReplyDelete