Monday, July 12, 2010

My HCG came in!

The HCG is here and I am starting the drops in the morning! I think I probably have enough "junk" here to eat for my load days...and besides, I need it out of the house, right? The directions say to take 4 drops 4X a day...so I'm going to start with that. My friend's daughter took 6 drops 6X a day of the same stuff and she lost 35, so I'll just wait and see how I feel.

OK, let's see...I have toaster strudels, frozen burritos, frozen pizzas, soft batch cookies, cherry pies, chocolate donuts, orange cinnamon rolls, green olives and eggs. Are these foods fatty enough? I thought about going out and getting a big ol' burger with avocado on top at some point....and I also need a sushi bar trip, to hold me off too....I'm kinda nervous about the loading thing. My appetite has already seemed to go down while I was waiting on the HCG to arrive...how weird is that?

Hmmm....I'm hungry. All I have had today was movie popcorm slathered in butter flavored whatever-it-is. BTW, I saw Robin Hood at the dollar theater today...LOVED it! I wish I would have gotten some Milk Duds.... FOCUS, MAGGIE! OK...

Oh yea...and I have a ton of Coke Zero. Can I drink Coke Zero? Please, oh mighty Gods of HCG? I know the answer is probably no....but PLEASE?!?!?! OMG, it really didn't dawn on me that I would have NO soda. I don't drink coffee or tea...ever. It was ingrained in me when I was little that coffee and tea were both "dirty water". My step-mom was such an idiot. But even so, I can't even force myself to drink either one...especially without sugar and tons of it.

Oh no... jalapeños. Jalapeños. Are. Not. On. The. List. *BAWL!!!!!! OK..I'm over it. *sniffle

Anyway....I have made my grocery list for the 500 calorie diet.
  • a scale to weigh food
  • liquid b-12
  • women's multi-vitamin
  • chicken
  • white fish (no salmon, tuna or herring)
  • shrimp
  • baby spinach
  • lettuce
  • tomatoes
  • celery
  • onions
  • red radishes
  • cucumbers
  • breadsticks (grissino) or melba toasts
  • apples
  • oranges
  • strawberries
  • lemon
  • vinegar
  • stevia sweetener
  • dill
  • black pepper
I really hope I'm not forgetting anything blatantly obvious but this is all I can think of right now. 

And I am going to take my measurements tonight...as I know I am going to be in no mood to do them in the morning. I am not a morning person...but I'm going to get up and take my drops, first thing!

This is going to be one hell of a month. Here's to HCG!

8 comments:

  1. Have you tested the HCG with a pregnancy test? Just curious!

    You can't have coke zero... but you can have rootbeer! Get plain sparkly water and sweeten it with root beer flavored stevia - YUM!

    http://www.vitacost.com/Wisdom-Natural-Sweet-Leaf-Liquid-Stevia-Root-Beer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I tested it on a Dollar Tree pregnancy test. SURPRISE! It did NOT come up positive.

    I took it a step further and called PureH2o2forHealth (Celeste). Right away a very pleasant woman answered. I told her that I had just received and tested their product on a pregnancy test and it didn't come up positive. I was told that 4 drops wouldn't have made it come up positive, as it is diluted. She also said she would send me a lab report on the contents** and she encouraged me to take it to an independent lab. When I asked her how they were selling it legally, she said in Florida it is legal to sell the sublingual HCG.

    Oh and I never noticed it before but at the bottom of the site (http://www.pureh2o2forhealth.com/hcg.htm), it says “THIS HCG IS SOLD FOR RESEARCH. THIS HCG IS NOT FOR INJECTIONS OR ANY MEDICAL USAGE”.

    That's kind of odd...unless this is how they are getting away with selling it?

    **She never asked for my name and address, so I won't be getting that lab report. LOL!

    But oh well, my friend's daughter had success with it...so I'm going to try it. And if I can ever figure out those pharmacy sites, I'll order the real stuff next time. By the way...I sent you a message about that...I don't know where it goes though, maybe your email? Not sure.

    And I guess I'll be sticking to water, because I don't like rootbeer either! LOL! But thanks anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait! You can have THIS!!

    http://www.vitacost.com/Zevia-Natural-Diet-Soda-Natural-Cola/?bnPageBox=pp_frequentlyboughttogether

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mggie...I too am hooked to soda...Coke Zero. It actually felt good to be off of it during P2 because I know how bad it is for my body. I was proud that I had quit, but then somewhere in P3, I started back up again. But I REALLY suggest omitting it during P2. YOU CAN DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maggie! I no longer support hhcg, but I did use it my first round and lost about 25 pounds in 37 days. I ordered from pharmacyescrow.com for round 3, which I start loading on 7/30, but others have had great success with hCG from AllDayChemist.com and it seems to be really inexpensive.

    Also, Walter Terry from Gutless in Seattle specifically mentions pureh2o... Read here: http://gutlessinseattle.com/1082/homeopathic-hcg-scam-claims-another-tragic-victim-part-2/

    That said though, don't let it discourage you and take this time to do more research and use this new knowledge to make a better decision next time (if needed). Every day is a learning experience and we can only make the best decision we possibly can at that moment in time with the knowledge we have. It is when we knowingly make bad decisions we get ourselves in trouble.

    Thanks for following my blog. I am having problems this time stabilizing but I think it's turning around. I never give up! I will persevere! :-) You can do this! (Definitely give up the soda!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the encouragement, Darby! I'm gonna need it! LOL!

    Kym...so homeopathic worked for you but you don't support it? why not? did something bad happen?

    BTW, thank you guys for following me...I'm learning alot from all of you. Sorry, I' just don't seem to know anything yet....but I'm learning! <3

    ReplyDelete