Friday, July 30, 2010

Waiting Day 9 - 237.2 Argh!

Well, I have been eating good the past few days. When I say good, I mean bad. My daughters and I ate at Olive Garden last night and yea....we stuffed ourselves. But no matter....

....according to my tracking number, they tried to deliver my HCG yesterday! It says they left a notice, but I must have missed it! I'm going to go look for it. And I just realized that I forgot to order a mixing kit! I'm going to check with the medical supply store and see if I can get what I need though.

More good news, I finally got word that I passed my background check and I am clear to start work on Monday. :D Finally! 15 months without a job is just not cool!

EDIT: I only found one place that would sell me the bacteriostatic water without a script, the mixing and insulin needles, but they didn't know where to get sterile vials...and they were ridiculously expensive. Also, I have 5 vials of 2000ui HCG in my order. I was thinking I could mix a vial at a time to get maximum potency (each vial will last like 11-12 days)....well, the pharmacist told me that once I take water out of the bacteriostatic water vial, I need to toss it....as it becomes contaminated once you pierce into it. If this is true then why do all these mixing kits only come with one vial? Ugh! BTW, I ordered THIS.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job!!! Good luck getting what you need for the HCG. I'm anxious to watch you while using the real deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are doing the injections... What and why are you mixing, aside from the HCG w/ the water?

    ReplyDelete