Saturday, July 17, 2010

R1P2D5 - 232 (-0) - *pout

Well, the good news is my headache went away and I haven't felt hungry.

The bad news is I am already getting bored with the food. I am not missing the soda at all, which is surprising, but I find myself craving milk or yogurt...and I didn't have a loss this morning when I weighed, even though I had a little cheat late last night, which on any other diet wouldn't have been a cheat at all. I ate 3 slices of cucumbers in vinegar and maybe 10 sunflower seeds. Whoopee.

And the next depressing piece of news is: I noticed that my old Denise Austin digital scale only measures in .5 increments so I decided to get a new one. I bought a very snazzy Healthometer scale that measures weight, body fat composition, BMI, bone mass and body hydration. Well, I set it all up with my age, height, sex and goal weight and then I did a test weigh...and then I weighed on my old scale. The new scale measured 1 pound MORE than the old one. Ugh!!! Anyway, I am going to start posting my body fat composition with my weight, just as a way to track it. It read like 55.1% a few minutes ago...which is ridiculous. So anyway...whatever I weigh tomorrow, it will look like a gain, due to the new scale registering 1 pound more. :(

I'm so depressed.

TODAY'S MENU

Breakfast:
Pft...

Lunch:
100g Tilapia with lemon pepper (not bad!)
200g tomato
1 orange
1 melba toast

Dinner:
100-120g chicken with lemon pepper (I got the 2 halves mixed up)
200g cucumbers and onion in vinegar with salt and pepper
1 small artichoke heart (cheat!)
1 melba toast

Snack:
1 green apple

3 comments:

  1. Don't be depressed. The rewards that this protocol offers, FAR surpasses any other diet you have ever attempted. However, in order to see those benefits, you can't cheat; that's the hitch. Those sunflower seeds & artichoke heart may be the reason you didn't see a loss today. Also, are you drinking enough water?

    Here's what I do for breakfast: 1/4 apple, 1 grissini serving, & a cup of hot tea. Its very satisfying when I'm doing a round. My fruit preferences are very limited, so apples are my fruit of choice on a round. I will take one apple, cut it in fourths, and then cut each one of those fourths into fourths. So, when I am eating my breakfast with my 1/4 apple, I am enjoying four small slices of apple. It looks like more that way.

    Also, I would strongly encourage you to get the hcg cookbook. Link here:

    www.hcgrecipes.com

    use the discount code: HCGRECIPES (all caps)

    Tammy's cookbook is definitely worth it. I love her chili recipe, her shrimp curry. There's so many things to choose from! She has lots of great ideas to make our limited food choices in P2 seem like a gourmet treat!

    Does your new scale measure in 0.1 increments? THAT is key to keeping you on track mentally. I started my first round with a 0.5 increment scale, and pretty soon learned that a 0.1 increment helped me keep motivated. Sometimes you will only lose 0.2 in a day, BUT if you have a 0.5 increment scale, you wouldn't have seen that you had that loss that day.

    For today, keep drinking your water, eat on plan, and you'll see a nice loss tomorrow. Chin up! You CAN do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LD said everything I was going to say! Keep your chin up and follow her advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep going !!!! Once the pounds lost start to add up you will be re-energized and so motivated to keep on truckin.

    ReplyDelete