Tuesday, July 13, 2010

R1P2D1 - 235 (Starting Weight) - I feel...

...so gross.

I got up at 10 am this morning and weighed myself. 235 on the dot. No surprise. Then I took my first dose of drops and....fell back asleep! I woke up about 1pm and forced myself to eat. I had FOUR cherry toaster strudels (760 calories, 36g of fat). To this I added a 8 oz. glass of 2% milk too. I was actually puking a little in my mouth after this...and I have eating this exact same thing for a late night snack. Weird.

Anyway, I took my 2nd dose of drops at 2pm, grabbed a bottle of water and took off to my school. The second summer semester starts tomorrow and I had to buy my books for my classes. So I was done about 4pm and got to worrying that I haven't eaten enough today (remember, I kinda started my day at 1pm). I decided to stop and eat something.

I went to Chili's and first of all, I have to comment on how many overweight women were in there, eating alone, all with multiple plates in front of them. That just boggled my mind...but it made me think of my mom and how she used to go out to eat alone. I hardly EVER will go out alone, today was my first time in years....but I didn't realize lots of other people do it. It made me feel like we should all sit at one big table together. Weird thought....

Anyway...I ordered an order of cheese sticks (1060 calories, 86g fat) and a "Handmade" Avocado Burger (1500 calories, 75g fat roughly) that I have been seeing all over the television. Let me tell you.... I was SO disappointed in that burger. It was greasy, the lettuce was wilted and the tomato wasn't ripe enough....but I ate the whole thing and the order of 7 cheese sticks with marinara...but I just couldn't touch the fries. Oh yea and I drank Coke Zero....Waco water is like Mexico water...you can't drink it....so hence the soda. When I got to my car, that was out in the heat....I thought I was gonna just pass out. I was SO stuffed and I felt like I just wanted all that food out of me...ugh!

I came right home...and now I am writing this in the nice cool AC and I feel a bit better, just stuffed and sleepy (due to eating too much).

I just took my 6pm dose...I figured I would start off with 4 drops at 10am, 2pm, 6pm and 10pm. So yea...I'm probably not going to eat anything again until at least 8pm. Don't worry...I usually go to sleep around 3-4am. I don't plan on eating after midnight.

You know? I was thinking about doing 3 load days....but I'm just gonna stick with two. I feel like I have grease running through my veins at the moment and I'm ready to get the VLCD underway.

BTW...is this real HCG?? CHEAP HCG SUPPLIES
That's for 2 vials and there is a 43 day mixing kit they sell as well. Isn't there a cheaper way to get the mixing kit? And don't 2 vials last 80 days? Ugh....

I'm still confused as to how the homeopathic stuff works....but I'd like to get some real stuff next time.

OK, I'm off for now...need to try and stay awake. My stomach is hard and I feel pregnant. LOL, I just weighed and I am up 2.5 from this morning (I know that's meaningless, but whatever, haha)

ADDED @ 12:26am CST: Added to what I have eaten, I've had about a half a pint of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream (340 calories, 18g fat) to what I have eaten and a Mrs. Baird's cherry pie (200 cal, 10g), handful of sunflower seeds (roughly 190 cals and 15g fat) and 4 slices of swiss (280 cal and 20g fat). I have also downed at least 5 - 20 ounce bottles of water today...maybe 5. Enough to have me peeing constantly (annoying).

I am playing with the idea of ordering some real HCG and just switching to it when it arrives. If what I am taking is homeopathic...would it really matter if I did 2 weeks on this stuff and then 43 days of real stuff (thinking about injections)? Hmmm.....

6 comments:

  1. Loading is such a trip. You think you'll enjoy it, but it's almost impossible to get through! You're doing great.

    That is sad about the women eating alone. Weird. I like your thought about all eating together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Load really well. You will thank yourself in about a week. You are loading all of your fat cells to capacity so that when you start the VLCD's you won't feel hungry. It really works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, it's hard. I have had to force feed everything today. I am just not hungry. I'm about to try and eat some ice cream, but I'm not sure if I will be able to eat anything else.

    So far I have only had 3300 calories and 197g fat...is that good or bad?

    What I don't understand...is if I am not taking real HCG...how is this even going to work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://cgi.ebay.com/HCG-Diet-Sublingual-kit-Dr-Simeons-Kevin-Trudeau-plan_W0QQitemZ370252115054QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5634beec6e

    Here's a link to a sub-lingual mixing kit for $30.

    Link to a mixing video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7AgQVRB1Ro&playnext_from=TL&videos=rh7SqJOaC6U

    ReplyDelete
  5. The loading sounds good. I finished my second load day yesterday but I could have eaten a lot more. I didn't have that "ready to puke - I can't eat anymore feeling". But, now today I'm thinking "oh-why didn't I eat that yesterday - it looks sooo good now". But the way I'm thinking today is not healthy so I'm on VLCD1 and staying strong.

    Also, don't second guess youself about the drops. If it shows positive on a preg stick then you have no worries. I myself had a bad experience with HCG spray but it sounds like the drops you have are the way to go. Lots of peole have been super successful using the drops (check out hormonallychangedgal) Just stick to the protocol strictly. Also, I know it's not approved protocol but I continued to drink diet pespi and chewed sugarless juicy fruit gum in R1 and I lost 32 pounds. But that's me and I took a chance with still drinking DP and chewing gum. Everyone's body reacts differently. But it does say in the protocol that there have been lots of advancement in the area of sugarfree products so I just went with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know an awesome woman to buy a kit (hcg plus everything needed for intections) from. I referred Kathryn as well and she got hers super fast, esp because she lives out of the country. I got mine within 3 days. I started sublingual then switched to injections because I feel it more cash friendly. One vial lasts the 43 days.

    You can find mixing kits on eBay for $29.99 from the clokster. I bought my first kit from her.

    I don't have experience with homeopathic HCG so I don't know what to say in regards to that.

    Definitely do what everyone else is saying... eat EVERYTHING you are going to miss for the next 43+ days. I wish that I would have eaten certain things but I am okay with it now.

    If you want more info on the kits, email me at caliborn1982@yahoo.com

    Don't worry, you will feel better after loading, once the weight starts to melt away!!!

    ReplyDelete