Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waiting Day 8 - No weigh...oops.

I had to take all 3 kiddos to the dentist today and we got bad news on all. My 18 year old had to have 12 teeth re-sealed because when she got her braces removed, the sealants somehow got screwed up (or something) and she has 4 cavities, my 16 year old had to have 11 teeth resealed and has 3 cavities AND needs a night guard because he apparently grinds his teeth (hence why he had to have his teeth resealed) and my 12 year old only had to have 1 tooth resealed but she also had 4 cavities on her adult molars. The dentist said she has tiny cavities on a couple baby teeth but they are about to fall out. She has 4 loose teeth right now! Ugh! Also, he said we couldn't fit her for braces for at least another year. She has the dental development for an 8 year old, he said. 


Some good news...my HCG had cleared customs as of 5:47am this morning, so it's only a matter of time before I can get going on this journey again. I'm looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Teeth :( Gads, that gets expensive!

    YAY, you are almost ready to begin again, this time with the REAL DEAL!!

    ReplyDelete