Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Waiting Day 7 - 236.7! OMG!

Seems like I gained, no? lol

Well, I think it may be because I am retaining water?

The kids and I spend ALL day at Six Flags Over Texas...and I didn't over eat, as all I had was Diet Cokes and a pretzel. We stoped at Buffalo Wild Wings on the way home too, as it was all that was open. But whatever, we all had a blast and it was worth it! Oh and I am a bit sunburned too. :P

Six Flags México.Image via Wikipedia
Oh yea...and my shipment has been shipped out and is now waiting in customs!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Sunburn alone will cause a gain! Glad you had a good time and wOOT! HCG is almost there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. could be the sunburn and the salty pretzel. BUT you had a good time that that's what counts!

    Your hcg will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete