Thursday, July 22, 2010

Waiting Day 3 - Forgot to Weigh this Morning.

Last I heard my HCG order was dispensing. Haven't heard a peep since then and I haven't recieved a tracking number. Hmmm....oh well.

I forgot to weigh this morning. My daughter had court for a running a stop sign ticket and we were in a rush. Ticket got dismissed though so that was good.

Not much else to report...other than I went out and test drove a 2010 Nissan Cube today. VERY cool and cute little car.
2010 Nissan Cube photographed in College Park,...Image via Wikipedia


Definitely a future possibility. :)
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Cute car!!

    I bet you'll have your HCG in no time. You won't get another notification. Check your mail. Most likely you'll have a note saying you need to sign for something at the post office. :) Bring your ID when you go to the post office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M: I have a Cube, too! Moss Green...I love it! I have a very funny pic of former SNL comedian Joe Piscopo (a client of mine) in front of my brand new car...of course, after some serious teasing, I asked, "Hey, Joe! What are you bustin' my Cube for?" Drum beat, please!

    ReplyDelete