Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Waiting Day 1 - 235 (+2.4)

Watching the Unemployment Benefits vote on CSPAN right now. I am hoping and praying they pass this thing. I lost my benefits on June 19th and could really use a reinstatement of my benefits until August 2 when I start my job. Ugh...senators are so stupid. EDIT: It FINALLY passed!!! Whoo-Hooo!

Anyway...I gained 2.4 pounds...probably had something to do with the 2am run to IHOP at my daughter insistence. Ain't nothing better than migas in the morning. (eggs, tomatoes, jalapeños, onions, tortilla strips  scrambled together and served with hashbrowns (didn't eat most of them) and corn tortillas. Whatever...

My HCG is in "dispensing"! :D

3 comments:

  1. SO glad that the unemployment coverage passed, for you! ADC is pretty quick about getting the orders out. You'll have the REAL stuff before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for passing the unemployment coverage!!! ADC has been as fast as 6 days before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm just glad I can go back to work soon.

    And 6 day delivery! WOW! That would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete