Monday, August 23, 2010

Wow, has it really been a week? - 234.6 (+3)

Hi, y'all!

Sorry, I dropped off the grid for a few days.....last week was hectic! Every day after work, I was having to shop for the kids school uniforms and school supplies for the start of school this week....and oh yea.... I also bought a new truck! I love it! I got rid of my Ford Focus (that I hated!) for this baby. Although my insurance went up $100 a month and my gas milage went down by about 12 mpg, I'm still happy :)

So needless to say, I definitely haven't been dieting or anything since stopping the HCG....nor have I decided what I should do to drop some weight. I haven't been eating sugary stuff and I have been eating things that are better for me, but I still want to find something to help me drop the pounds.

Still thinking about it.....

But I start my fall college classes this Thursday, so I'll see how it affects my schedule...not getting home until 9:30pm once a week and taking a class on Saturday mornings sounds kinda scary when added to workign 8 hours and a 2 hour commute every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment