Thursday, August 12, 2010

R1P2D6: 232.6 (-.8)

Another drop :)

I am sitting here eating my lunch and just for my future reference, leftover tilapia isn't the best. It was SO yummy last night though! Oh well....I need to check out the other protiens on the protocol. I think I'm ready to mix it up a bit. I have to hit the store when I get home anyway, since I have no chicken or tomatoes left. Last night, I ate a plate of baby spinach with lemon juice and lemme tell yea....it was hard to get down.

I was hungry this morning...but just a tiny bit. Heck, it may not have even been hunger...I just felt kind of empty. I don't know how to explain it. But the good news is, the headaches have gone. Hopefully for good!

I am still having moments of wishing I could order a pizza for my kids and eat a slice or stop for burgers at Dave's Burger Barn, but I am trying to hang tough. I am missing my soda. I wish I could drink something other than water....(I hate tea and coffee).

Oh well, back to work....

TODAY'S MENU

Lunch
100g Tilapia with lemon pepper
2 tomatoes
1 apple

Dinner
100g turkey breast wrapped in a few spinach leaves
1 tomato
1 orange
1 melba

Snack
1 melba

2 comments:

  1. I craved hot dogs and hamburgers like crazy. Hebrew National and Nathan's hot dogs are sugar free. I had a hot dog once during protocol and was not affected. I had a lot of hamburger though. I would have bison burgers and reg burgers. I found 97/3 ground beef at Wal-Mart and would grill that up with some minced onions, wrap lettuce around it for the bun, and top off with mustard. Also you can make some awesome taco wraps. Just start throwing stuff together. You will come up with awesome meals once you get the hang of P2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie: so happy to hear the headaches have subsided. Liquids...have you tried flavored seltzers? Such as Poland Springs Lemon or Raspberry Lime bevvies...the ones with no sugar or salt...0 cals. It could get expensive for all your day's water, but one or two a day as a treat (I would put it in a wine glass with a little ice) might break up the monotony.

    ISM is right...93% hamburger sauteed with a little water, greek seasonings, a cup of spinach and onion (if you can stand it) tastes like a "steak and cheese" sub. Okay, not really...but it's really yummy and easy to make. I'm long into stabilization and I still make it as a lunch on occasion.

    So proud of you! Go, Maggie, go!

    ReplyDelete