Saturday, August 7, 2010

R1P2D1 (OFFICIAL) - 237 (SW)

I had an internal argument with my self. I think my "fat, lazy" self was trying to talk my "I want to get healthy" self into postponing this round for a week or two. My "I want to get healthy" self won and here I am!

Well, I weighed this morning and I was 237. That 2 pounds more than I was when I started and my new scale registered 1.6  more than the old one anyway...so I guess I am pretty much starting from the same place I was at the beginning of my HHCG round.

So, as you probably guessed, I did my first injection of HCG this morning! It didn't even hurt a bit either! I just really hope I mixed it right though.

This is what I did:
Last night, I mixed 2.8cc of bacteriostatic water with my HCG (I bought 5 vials of Corion 2000iu from www.alldaychemist.com). For 175iu doses, I will inject .25 units every day this bottle should be enough for 11.4 days. Yea, I will have an extra vial, but I will have freshly mixed HCG every 11 days. :D

SO anyway...

I got up this morning took my shot and started to make eggs, sausage and toast with lots of Country Crock for me and my daughters. While I was cooking I was starving....but right after I started to eat, I felt a change. I, all the sudden, became NOT hungry, but I forced it all down anyway. 3-4 eggs, 2 sausage patties and 2 toast....oh and a glass of 2% milk. Now as I write this, I am dreading the rest of the day's menu.

Oh well, so hopefully I got real HCG and it works this time.

I thought of something, last time I tried the VLCD, I was using PAM (olive oil) on my George Foreman grill. Is that a no-no? Is so, what can I use to keep things from sticking?

I will update this post with the rest of my menu, and whatever else, tonight.

TODAY'S MENU

BREAKFAST:
3-4 eggs
2 sausage patties
2 wheat toast
glass of 2% milk

SNACK:
1 fudge bar

LUNCH:
1 order of Guacamole LIVE! (2-3 avocados)
1 order of Chile con Queso
Chips
Salsa

DINNER:
Migas (eggs, cheese, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, tortilla strips)
1/2 order hashbrowns
4 Corn tortillas
2 biscuits and gravy


5 comments:

  1. YAY! You have the real deal! Loading sounds good until you start - most are miserable trying to stuff themselves!

    Oil is a no-no. I washed my grill on a regular basis - nothing else to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Maggie ~ injections are the easiest way to go, and they dont hurt! :)
    Helderheid is right on the Pam - a no-no.
    Good luck this round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I keep the chicken and fish from sticking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have the real deal Maggie! What you describe experiencing in terms of hunger, is all indicative of having the real stuff. You are going to find loading is very hard, but well worth it!

    Pam is a no-no. No oil of any kind in P2. Is your grill a non-stick surface? If not, you need to get a little pan that is non-stick to cook your meats/veggies in.

    Also, consider using real butter instead of Country Crock for these loading days. The butter has a much higher fat content, and is better for you.

    You're off to a great start!! Don't worry about what the scale says. Now that you're on the real deal, you're going to love seeing those numbers drop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for getting the real stuff! Sorry I didn't respond before you ordered but I emailed you with all of the info when you are ready for your next round!

    Enjoy your loading days and eat EVERYTHING you are going to miss the next 43 days!

    ReplyDelete