Sunday, August 15, 2010

R1P2D9 - 231.6 (+.6)

Not a bad gain considering yesterday's indiscretions.

But after I took my HCG this morning, I just decided that I am not ready to do this right now. Not with the new job and me trying to maintain full time college student status. I'm going to definitely eat better, but just not stick to such a drastic diet, at least through this Fall semester.

I know, I look like a wuss, but really I just have so much on my plate right now and starting August 26th (when school starts), it's only going to get worse. Working, school and kids starting school is what I need to concentrate on. I'm sorry if you feel like you have wasted your advice on me, but really you haven't....I plan on doing this, just not right now.

I will still be posting and trying to figure out a good plan for doing something about my weight, but I will probably be changing the title of my blog to something less directed at HCG.

Thanks for your support!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new plan! You definitely have to be in a certain frame of mind to do this protocol and there really isn't a point in trying unless you're "there". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never think that anyone here regrets giving you advice because you have chosen not to continue on the protocol!! You know your body best and whatever plan you choose to get to where you want to be weight-wise then that is something that has to work for you. Good luck and I look forward to following your success on whatever weight loss plan you choose to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep us posted on your plan- Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you find something for yourself. I know my hubby wants to do it but starting a new semester heavy load and he didn't think he could so he's going to wait until life is settled a bit and is doing lowcarb instead

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across your blog. I've been searching out others experience with the Hgc before I begin my round. I have learned that you should refrigerate your HCG if you are not going to be using it for a while, otherwise it will go back. Just in case no one mentioned it. You may want to look into weight watchers. I was going to go back on the point plan since i eat so much fast food, but the ladies at work started Hgc and I had to get in on all that rapid weight loss. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete