Sunday, August 8, 2010

R1P2D2 - 237.4 (+.4)

Damn, I only gained .4! What happened?

Surely I ate enough fat yesterday? I walked around the mall, but didn't do anything strenuous, so I know I didn't burn it off....man, I'm disappointed.

Anyway, so I woke up late...and took my HCG at 11am. I'm just not sure that I'm ready to commit to this. I really don't feel like eating all day.

Today's MENU (SO FAR)

BREAKFAST:
2 frozen bean burritos (310cal/12g fat each)
salsa
1/2 pint rocky road ice cream

LUNCH:
Cheeseburger with bacon and avocado
a few french fries

SNACK:
1 pint of chocolate milk

DINNER:
Totinos Pizza

SNACK:
1 pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream

4 comments:

  1. I had rounds where I hardly gained (and even lost once!) on load days. Let me give you a tip on how to pack a punch with the fat and calories - get your favorite ice cream and half and half. Put them in the blender and make an ice cream shake. LOADS of fat in that - in fact, it could be all you do and that would work for loading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a fat gram goal or something to shoot for? I thought eating a whole order of guacamole would do the trick, but no gain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's not really a fat gram goal. Just eat till you're stuffed. It sounds like you are doing that. Believe me, the further you go in loading, the harder it is. Its really easy on Day 1, but Day 2 (& Day 3 if you are doing 3 loading days) is really hard. Don't think that you're not up to this: YOU ARE. And you're doing fine so far!

    Also, don't worry about how much or how little you are gaining. The point is to stuff your fat cells, and you are doing a splendid job of that. Keep in mind, that you've been sort of loading for a few weeks now, waiting for your real hcg to come in. You've gained a bit from that too, so you may not see a significant jump on just these few loading days. Its all good, and you will notice a big difference in the first week of VLCD's, because of what you're doing now.

    Eyes on the prize: you're going to be very successful this round!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. I think helderheid's idea of a half-n-half/ice cream shake is wonderful and sounds yummy! I'm going to do that next time I load in September.

    ReplyDelete