Monday, August 9, 2010

R1P2D3 - 238.4 (+1)

Well, I gained only 1 pound yesterday on my 2nd loading day, for a total of 1.4 gained. Not bad, I guess. I felt like I had grease coarsing through my veins last night, ugh!

Today was not looking very good either, as I almost ran out the door WITHOUT taking my HCG dose. And this was after I went to grab the grilled chicken breast I had put in the fridge last night, so I could make my lunch.....I found it in the fridge and it looked as if someone ate a few bites of it. I weighed it and it weighed 34g! KIDS! So now in a panic, I grabbed a can of tuna and ran out the door. Turns out it was 108g of solid white albacore tuna and it wasn't bad.

I did however use habanero sauce on my tuna since it was so dry, which I don't know if I am allowed to use or not. Am I? The ingredients are Habanero peppers, carrots, onions, lime juice, vinegar, garlic and salt. It is meant to be used sparingly like tabasco sauce.

Anyway, I just finished my lunch and I still need to eat my apple. I'm not very hungry, so I may drag it out a bit. I do need to get in some water today. It's 12:05 pm and I have only had 1 1/2 - 500mL bottles. I did also drink a COke Zero this morning on the way to work without thinking. I won't do that again.

TODAY'S MENU

Lunch:
108g of tuna with habanero sauce - 120cal
2 medium tomato - 44cal
1 granny smith apple - 95cal

Snack:
Melba toast - 20cal

Dinner:
100g grilled chicken breast with Mrs. Dash lemon pepper - 100cal
2 medium tomato - 44cal
1 medium orange - 62cal
Melba toast - 20cal

Total Calories: 505

3 comments:

  1. Back on track tomorrow, with your prepared lunch. Tuna is not allowed on P2; it is too oily a fish per protocol. The only thing I'd watch on the habanero sauce is if it has sugar and/or a lot of salt. Just check the label. The rest of your menu looks great! Be sure to drink enough water-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh! I had read that albacore tuna packed in water was OK and the reason it wasn't in the P&I is because it wasn't available yet, back when the manuscribt was written. Oh well, this is a learning process. And the sauce has no sugar...and salt is the last item on the ingredent list, if that makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, it is a learning process. We've ALL been there/done that sort of thing. Don't worry- You're on the right track, and you're going to have a GREAT round!!! :)

    ReplyDelete