Wednesday, August 11, 2010

R1P2D5 - 233.4 (-2.6)

5lbs down from loading weight, 3.6 drop from start weight.

Nice drop! Although it's probably because I got sick last night and lost my dinner (I updated yesterday's post with more details).  I bet I see a gain tomorrow.

Yesterday's headache is still here, yet a bit milder. I have felt pretty cruddy today and it may have something to do with being hungry all morning. I have been thinking about hamburgers and fries, lasagna and mexican food. But I am eating my lunch now and I may be starting to feel better, which is helpful since I am at work.

I can't help but wonder....what is the point of melba toast? do people really eat it on a regular basis? It makes me think I am eating sun dried cardboard. Blah!

TODAY'S MENU

Lunch
100g chicken breast with Mrs. Dash lemon pepper and habanero sauce - 100
2 tomatoes with a bit of salt - 44
1 apple - 95
1 melba toast - 20

Dinner
100g tilapia fillet with Mrs. Dash lemon pepper - 100
**baby spinach - 15cal??
1 orange - 65
1 melba toast - 20

Total Calories: 481

(**how much am I supposed to eat?)

3 comments:

  1. here's what I think about your headaches: you are used to drinking diet colas, and other stuff. Your body is de-toxing from all that, and it will give you headaches the first week. Once you get past this, it will be clear sailing.

    Including melba toasts or grissini's in your daily intake is to stave off a carb intolerance when you go back into P4. Keep eating them. I always enjoyed eating my grissinis. They were crunchy and yummy.

    As for how much cucumbers to eat, you need to have figured out how many calories you have available, and then eat that many calories worth of veggies per meal.

    I hope you are feeling better soon! You had a GREAT loss today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I had the headaches when I tried this before on the HHCG...and like last time, they lasted two days. Today I am headache free! :)

    And yea, I like eating the melbas, because they make me not crave bread, but if I wasn't dieting...I can't see myself eating them.

    The deal about the cucumbers (which I ended up not eating last night) and spinach is: they are so low calorie....do I just eat a ton of them to equal the calories I need from my veggies for that meal (my goal is 250cal per meal)? I mean I eat 44 cal of tomatoes, which is 2 tomatoes...do I need to eat 44 cal of spinach? I ask, because that is ALOT of spinach.

    And BTW, do you have a blog? I'm kinda new to this blog thing and can't find yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie... The grissini is definitely better then the melba. I started out with melba then switched to grissini. It tastes a lot better too. Sometimes I would crumble it up and put it on my salad to give it that crouton crunch.

    I used reg balsamic vinegar on my salads with lemon pepper. Just pay attention whether there is sugar in it or not. I would also add strawberries in the salad too.

    ReplyDelete