Sunday, September 5, 2010

DISNEY! - 234.0

Well, I know I have been out of pocket but I have had SO much going on with my job and school. It has just been insanely hectic. I do have some good news...

I booked and paid for a 2 week trip to DISNEY WORLD!!!! We'll be there from Dec 17 - Dec 30 and it will be our first vacation EVER! I am so excited!!!!

I would like to be at least 20 lbs lighter by then...so I am thinking about starting a plan. Not sure what...but I want to be able to eat, not restrict. I know I can't have junk...but I want to be able to have good carbs and dairy.

What to do...What to do..

1 comment:

  1. Hey Maggie- I have NO DOUBT that you will make your goal, in time for your vacation to Disney World! You are going to have SO much fun! Disney World at Christmas???? Come on! I wish I could fit in your suitcase!! It sounds like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!

    Have you tried Atkins or South Beach?

    ReplyDelete