Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 4 - 243lbs (-0)

Disappointed but determined.

I weighed this morning and realized the saga of the daily weigher has begun. I did not see a drop. I weighed exactly the same as yesterday. I am going to try not to weigh again until Monday, but I doubt it will happen. I like to see ongoing progress or failure....daily. Daily weighing is probably the cause of all my diet failures....but shhh...I didn't admit that.

I was hungry a bit last night. I had eggbeaters, rotel, mushrooms and spinach and needless to say, while it was alot of food, it didn't taste as good as I thought it would. I really sholuld have seasoned it....what was missing was CHEESE. Oh cheese, how I miss you so. Anyway, after dinner I had a chocolate mint crunch bar and a bit later...I had a sugar free cherry jello. Yesterday was the third day I stayed on plan and I am proud of myself....but I am not over the hump yet. I really want to get past the week mark.

This morning was something new. I was hungry in the morning. Not ravenous but hungry. I am NEVER hungry before 10am. I have never been able to be a breakfast eater until now. If a shake counts as a breakfast anyway. I could do breakfast shakes forever, I think.

I really enjoyed my ready to drink shake. They are so yummy when they're cold. I am glad I ordered a case of them instead of the mix up ones.

Anyway...at least the headaches seems to be gone, but I'm a bit tired...nothing I can't deal with but I really hope I am one of those people who get a burst of energy soon.

Til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment