Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 10

I am tired today. Why? I have no idea. I slept from 11:30pm-6:30am so I had a pretty normal amount of Zzzzs but still, I want to leave work, go home and crawl into bed. I really hope I'm just sleepy and not getting sick.

Anyway, I drank my shake this morning and I am on my 3rd bottle of water. I took my One-a-day about 30 min after drinking my shake and I kinda feel like I'm gonna puke. I know it will be OK once I have my next MF meal, but ugh. In fact, I just went and made my Brownie...so relief is on it's way.

On a lighter note, I have decided to try not to weigh in until next Monday. As an obsessive daily weigher, I have no idea if I will be able to do it or not, but I'm gonna try. I would love to step on the scale on Monday and see 235.

235 is the weight I was when I started the HCG diet SCAM last year. In a little less than a year I gained almost 20 pounds, as I was 253 about 2 weeks before starting MF. I have never felt worse than I have in the last year. Another thing that came to me last night, I have not been under 212 since 2001. It is going to be fantabulous to break through that barrier. That's only 28 pounds from now.

I can DO this!

No comments:

Post a Comment