Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 5 - 243 (-0)

I tried not to step on the scale this morning. I really did. But it's right there on the bathroom floor. I just had to. I really wish I could hae held out until Saturday but whatever. Now, I'm just confused. I weighed 243 before my shower. After my shower, it read 242.2...then when I forgot that number, I went back and it said 243.6. Uhh...I guess I will just stick with 243 and say no loss. Grrr...I went without my soup crackers yesterday hoping to help my loss along....guess it didn't work. Oh well...

Today will be my 5th day being 100% on plan, I'm not having a hard time sticking with it at all....I just really had hoped that weight would be melting off me this first week like butter. Apparently, that's not the case even though I probably used to have 4000 calories a day before MF and most of them were carbs. Yes, I said 4000.

I don't know if I am in ketosis or not, but somehow I doubt it. I have no sweet taste in my mouth and don't seem to have bad breath, although I haven't asked anyone. I have been tracking my food and am staying under 100 carbs just fine. I did however forget my healthy fat yesterday...but I had 1-1/2 cups of cottage cheese as my lean, so I know I got some fat.

I dunno, I just wish I knew I was in ketosis and saw more movement on the scale this first week, but we don't always get what we want, do we?

Off to have my yummy MF shake :D

No comments:

Post a Comment