Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 7 - 241 (-1.2)

Well...another successful day. I woke up at 241....that's 7 pounds down!!! Tomorrow is my official 1 week weigh in so hopefully, I'll be down a bit more. Yay!

With the help of cellphone alarms, I had all my meals, three hours apart and even hit Outback again. I got stuck in town without my MF meals so my son and I decided to hit a restaurant and Outback is the only one I new I would be "safe" at. This time I ordered the salmon, with a salad (no cheese, croutons or onion w/ dressing on side) and some yellow squash. I did put some lemon on the fish and squash but that's OK, it's a condiment! :P It was so good!!! I am going to make my salads like outback, they are so yummy!

My son took me gun shopping today. I have always wanted to own a gun, but I would never have one in the house with my kids but they're leaving for the entire summer and I get pretty jumpy when I'm alone. My son seems to think I would feel better with one in the house, if I knew how to use it. The thought made me nervous until I went and looked at them. Once I held the model I liked, I knew I had to have it. We're going to go shooting at the range next weekend. Then I am going to take a gun class and then maybe take a concealed handgun class, as well. This is the model I settled on. I haven't bought it yet....I'm still looking for a good price.

After the gun shop and dinner at the Outback, I had to meet my adult daughter halfway between her town and mine. She somehow had made off with the only copy of the house key last weekend and we had no way to lock the house all this week. So after dinner in a town the other direcion we head to the meeting point. We get to the gas station (as I have to put some gas in her car) and I notice I'm on empty too...so I go to get my debit card out of my purse. It's not there. I have no cash and two vechicles with no gas in them. Ugh!!! I had to search this town for the Walmart, all the while running on fumes. They let me get $20 cash back from a check if I bought something, so I bought a pack of gum. I gave my daughter $10 of gas and I took $10 of gas...then I had to turn around and drive past my house, BACK to Outback to get my card. Double ugh!!! LOL!

Needless to say, I'm glad the day is over...and I look forward to the weighin tomorrow. Come on 8 pounds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment