Thursday, May 26, 2011

So much has happened....

This is where I start my blog over again...

Since January, I have totaled my truck on the way to work, moved into a beautiful rent house 2 miles from work, bought my first brand new car and quit going to the gym after about three visits. Story of my life. Life of a quitter.

Anyway, I am finally sick of it. Sick of being fat. After years of trying Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Nutrisystem, Atkins, the HCG gimmick, Metabolism Miracle and just eating healthy... I bit the bullet and ordered Medifast. It is my last ditch effort before Gastric Bypass. This is it.

I ordered a month of food, got a week free and ordered a case of the ready-to-drink shakes. I have emptied my cabinets and fridge and shopped for my lean and green meals. My kids are going to their dad's when school is out in a few days, so the only person I will be feeding is myself.

I will not fail this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment