Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I have a personal trainer!

Last weekend, I went to Waco Regional Tennis & Fitness to inquire about a membership. This place is right down the street from my house and it's beautiful. I found of that they are having a sale that ends Jan. 31st that not only waives the sign-up fee, it drops the family rate down by $20 a month and includes tennis! I also picked up a business card for one of their best trainers (according to the girl at the front desk, anyway.)

Well, I finally emailed her and after a few back and forth emails, I decided to hire her. I'm excited! She is also the instuctor for some of the classes and the bootcamp they have every morning. She is going to re-structure my diet to include good food that will help shed the weight. I have never taken this kind of step before, so maybe this will be just what I need.

Last night, just as a start...I picked up some FF yogurt, fruit, Healthy Choice soups and WW dinners to have up at work so I will stay away from the snack machine and so far today....I have eaten pretty healthy. Now, I just need to get on the water kick.

Making changes, making changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment