Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Here I go again, on my own....

Hola!

I have been gone for 5 whole months! In that time, I have finished an entire semester of college, spent two weeks in Disney World and gained 20 pounds. Yep! TWENTY pounds. Even though I had stayed between 225-235 for the past few years, I am now about 252 glorious pounds. GREAT. I blame the HCG disaster, but whatever.

All I know is I have never felt so FAT. My stomach, instead of being kind of empty and flabby, is now a round shaped belly of fat. It has no "give" left. The past couple day the front of my stomach has been itching like crazy too...last night I realized what it probably is. It is probably my stretch marks stretching! OMG!

So anyway...I just started the Spring semester at school and my job is going well. I am looking to move closer to work soon, but not right yet...so I believe my stress level is as low as it's going to get. It's now or never.

The nurse at work and I have inquired about getting Weight Watchers at Work up and running. I suppose that is my next endeavor. I have tried it before and quit after 2 weeks. What is different now? Not much, but I am just fed up. I will update my weight and measurements as soon as I start something.

I am fat, hear me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment