Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 1 - 248lbs

I don't normally eat until lunchtime during the week...and on weekends, I usually don't eat until 3-4:00, calling that dinner. If I DO eat before then, it's usually crap...donuts or candy. I always start the day with a Coke Zero as well, diet soda is one of my vices. But no more! I am not on the Medifast path and I am determined to eat 6 times a day...ugh.

Today is my first day, I'm obviously not at work so it should be easier...wrong. I just wanted to sleep late...not wake up with an alarm and drink a shake. But I did it...then i went back to sleep....only to wake up and eat a bar, then go back to sleep and wake up and make pancakes, which were quite yummy. After "lunch", I was over the whole sleeping thing, but all my chores are done, my kid is gone to her sister's until tomorrow,the yardwork is done....so really I have nothing else to do today but lounge around and watch TV and play on my laptop. What a nice Sunday.

And....the alarm went off to remind me to go eat AGAIN. But I'm not hungry!!! Oh well...off I go to try some other new item in my Medifast pantry....what will it be....it remains to be seen.

But I do want to point out that if the food is as decent as the shakes, bars and pancakes, I think I can totally DO this.

I am excited to get this weight gone once and for all!!! TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment